Thursday, February 16, 2017

BETRAYAL, SECRETS AND HEARTBREAK! BETRAYED, A STORY BY JESSIE BRADFORD

pizap.com14872821182981.jpg
"As if something dark was lurking in the near future, she stopped talking to me.  She was never online and didn’t return any of my phone calls.  Finally her sister Carrie answered the phone just as I was about to give up on this mysterious girl.  “Hello? Is Jess there?” “Sorry she just stepped out.”  Said the voice on the other line. “Damn, well will you please tell her to give me a call back? It’s very important that I hear from her.” “Sure, what’s your name?” “Oh sorry, my name is Aaron.” “Aaron, right the young man that my little sister has been talking too.  How have you been?” I smiled through the phone, “Yeah that’s me, I‘ve been fine nothing really exciting.  How are you?” We talked like old friends, yet something kept bugging me about her, something that I couldn’t quite put my finger on.  Then she let her little secret slip."

GET BETRAYED AT AMAZON


No comments: