Tuesday, February 21, 2017

FAB REVIEWS FOR 2 WONDERFUL CHILDRENS BOOKS BY ANNA AND JOHN OTHITIS

EXCELLENT FOR CHILDREN
This review is from: My First Travel Book (Paperback)
My grandson LOVED THIS BOOK, as did I. It explained to him about landmarks throughout the world that they don’t cover in school anymore. Kudos to you for putting it into such a format that is fun and educational
AVAILABLE AT 
51gmfnz54gl
Funny, colourful and useful!, August 3, 2014
This review is from: My First Fun Golf Steps: A Children’s Sport Book (My First Sports Books 1) (Kindle Edition)
I love gold but I am a total klutz, so I was happy to read this children’s book provided by the author in exchange of a honest review.
My First Fun Golf Steps is everything you’d like to know if you were a kid willing to learn how to play golf. As an adult, I found it so funny, colourful and engaging (and useful!) that I can’t even imagine how much children’s would love it.
Next steps for me will be to gift this great book to my cousins and then… start playing golf for real!

No comments: