Friday, February 24, 2017

TEAGUE PASSES INSPECTION FROM VIVS DOGS--NINJA TATTOO

pizap-com14875447494961She grabbed the dogs off him since they had progressed to smelling parts of him better left alone. The smallest was a Jack Russell.
"That one is Pesky," Vivica said as the little one leaped four feet in the air trying to get in Teague's arms. "The middle child is Evita and the big one is Rex."
"Hello Pesky, Evita and Rex," Teague said, scratching them all behind the ears.
Pesky followed him, still trying to get him to hold her. He finally picked her up and she yipped delightedly. Evita licked his shoe and Rex sat opposite him staring. He looked like he was part something very large, like an Irish Wolfhound or possibly a horse. Evita looked like a beagle blend. They all seemed to accept him, delighted at his presence. While he held Pesky, winning her over completely by rubbing her belly, Vivica made coffee.
"I hope you don't have to get up too early," she said.
"I can be a little late with Scott. He's not an early riser anyway and he'll understand once I tell him why I'm late."
"Oh? What will you tell him?" Her green eyes held a reprimand, thinking he would make fun.
"I'll tell him I was getting to know the most beautiful woman in the world."
Her eyes and smile softened, her lip trembling as tears threatened to fall. "You have this way of blindsiding me with compliments, Teague McMurtry. Why are you so damn adorable?"
He smiled, his voice dropping into the delicious, dark chocolate range. "It's easy to compliment a woman when all I have to do is tell the truth. You are beautiful, vivacious, magnificent, stunning and seductive." He set the dog down, walking over to where she stood. "I want you to tie me up in your hair and never let me go." He took handfuls of her hair, bringing them to his lips, inhaling deeply as he buried his face in her dark tresses.
© 2016 Dellani Oakes
To  Buy Dellani's Books
For  More About Dellani DELLANIS BLOG

No comments: