Tuesday, March 7, 2017

2 FAB REVIEWS FOR L. ANN MARIES BOOKS

A FIVE STAR REVIEW FOR SHE FOUND US! The Baxters - She Found Us: Book One by [Marie, L. Ann]
I just finished all three parts of The Baxters…I must say the author blew my mind totally (in a good way). For a novice writer, the series was incredibly well done and so much fun to read! I enjoyed the time I spent with the Baxter family and all their friends! Polyandry is not an easy subject to write about and definitely not to every reader’s taste, but the author wrote it beautifully and with sensitivity. I am so pleased that I took a chance on this series and look forward with great anticipation to reading other stories that she has written! Thank you for the books, it was a great pleasure!
MC: Knight: Book One (MC Series 1) by [Marie, L. Ann]   SHE LOVED MC: KNIGHT
I loved the Baxter’s so a took a chance on this tie in series. I’m not a fan of MC stories, having known a few guys that ride growing up, I don’t like the negative, thug focus a lot take. I have read a few good ones and this is a good one.
Steve Knight is the VP of the club. Former SEAL who served with Jamie and Kevin Baxter. He turned down a job with Baxter Security to work for the club he grew up in. While he wasn’t proud of the illegal activities they were involved in they are his family. Things are changing. With the president dead, Steve’s best friend Ben is now in charge and is moving the club into legal businesses, while holding on to their core beliefs.
Jess is the CFO of the flooring company Steve works at, he has been trying for 3 years to get her to go out with him and she finally said yes.
Jess grew up in foster care. She is coming off a bad marriage and is cautious around men. She likes what she sees in Steve and takes a chance.
Steve and Jess click. She makes a good impression on his club brothers and their old ladies. Happily, she puts her financial skills into work helping the club grow their businesses and investing in the future.
I loved that their story unfolds over 5 years. Loved Steve and Jess. Loved little Ben and little Jess, can’t wait for their stories. Loved the Baxter family tie in and what Steve did for Mitch. Will be reading the next book.
The story is steamy, with light BDSM.
Free at the time of this review on Amazon.

No comments: