Friday, March 3, 2017

AN EXCERPT FROM GAGE BY JESSIE BRADFORD

pizap-com14882141874641“Bliss
 I had way too many drinks and was dizzy but that didn’t stop my mind from going crazy the moment I watched him walk through the door; I had to have him. I could see that he had been looking for me the moment he walked into the house. His dark eyes scanned the room. I was watching him from a distance and noticed how the heads of many other girls turned when he walked into the room; he was sexy and he didn’t even realize it. He was looking so good in his button-down shirt with the sleeves rolled up, showing his perfect forearms. The veins in his arms were bulging and I longed to reach out and touch them. I moved closer to him, leaned in and kissed him. His lips were so soft and he was always so gentle when he kissed me. His hands went around me as he pulled me into his chest.  “Come with me,” I whispered into his ear, I knew that everyone was watching but I didn’t care. Gage was sweet, shy and unlike anyone else who had ever wanted me in my entire life. It was sexy. He was my boyfriend and I didn’t care what others thought about me or about us together. My brother didn’t care for the relationship much but he had learned to accept it.  He still made remarks every so often but mainly just to Gage when I wasn’t around. I stumbled up the stairs as Gage’s hand found my hips to help steady and guide me so I wouldn’t fall and hit my face on the stairs.”

AVAILABLE ON AMAZON

No comments: