Thursday, March 2, 2017

A CHARACTER CONVERSATION FROM GAGE BY JESSIE BRADFORD

pizap.com14882141874641.jpg
“Her hand reached up behind my neck as she looked at me and smiled, “You are so different now Gage. So strong, and sexy…”  She smelled of beer, liquor, and sweet perfume. I moved my hand to her hip to help steady her. She seemed a little off to me but I brushed it aside. She leaned up and kissed me; my mind went blank and all of the cares and worries that had once been trapped inside my brain vanished. Her hands moved down my chest, my pants grew tighter against my zipper. She must have noticed because within seconds she was pulling me toward the upstairs bedroom. We passed Hannah, my younger sister. She was dating my best friend Racer and they both looked at me with surprised expressions. Racer nodded his head in approval, while Hannah’s face was a little bit of shock and a little bit of too much alcohol. “Take care of my sister Racer. Not too late!” “Of course dude, have fun.” He said smiling at me.”

GAGE BOOK 1

No comments: