Thursday, March 2, 2017

JAKE SHARES HIS PHILOSOPHY ABOUT FATE WITH GEORGE ~~A QUOTE FROM PHASES BY PS WINN

pizap.com14882175096341.jpg"“No George, you’re wrong. Marie’s gone and it’s an awful thing, but it is not your fault. I have my own ideas about that. Call it Jake’s philosophy. I feel that we are all only here for a set amount of time. Say, I was supposed to die somehow when I was sixteen. Now, fate intervened and I didn’t die right then. I believe if I was supposed to only be on this earth for those sixteen years then sometime shortly down the road I would die anyway. Fate might miss me once or even twice but what’s meant to be is going to happen. Just in a different way. When it’s your time it’s inevitable.” George shook his head at that. “I’m not much of a philosopher Jake. I don’t know about fate or the inevitable"


AVAILABLE ON AMAZON


WEREWOLF SONG

No comments: