Monday, March 20, 2017

MC SERIES CARRIES ON WITH RICKY BOOK 1O BY L.ANN MARIE

   

Shotgun wedding, untouchable Elizabeth, Knight, and C4. “He’s gonna kill you.” Is the theme for MC: Ricky. Elizabeth’s biggest threat is from her father and no one stands up to Knight.
Can Ricky keep her safe? Can he get through to Knight? Are his vows to her real?
Freaky kid abilities, MC wars, C4 and more in this action-packed story of Elizabeth and the man being groomed as the next MC President.

on February 28, 2017
Format: Kindle Edition|Verified Purchase
I absolutely love this book! Ricky and Elizabeth are an amazing couple. They fit so well together. Steve, Elizabeth’s father, getting angry and blowing everything up was hilarious and sad at the same time. I’m glad I learned more about how he thinks and how his brain works. This book had me laughing, as always. I teared up a bit in certain parts and love that love is always an important theme. I love the little messages in the books as well as the current events that are happening. This book to me spoke of the need to love and respect yourself. Always love yourself and treat yourself with respect. Definitely one of my favorite books in this series. I can’t wait for the next story!

No comments: