Monday, June 5, 2017

THE SHADOW IS A MUST READ FOR SEACLIFF HIGH FANS AND READERS

The Shadow is a paranormal mystery that can be enjoyed by readers of all ages. Find out why it is rated 5 out of 5 stars.
amzn.to/2n2aWBq
 
Seacliff High Where the ghosts are as real as the friendships
"The book is intense in an emotional way. The main characters are intelligent and dedicated, Alyson mature beyond her years. Whatever clues the reader puts together as the kids discover facts, the ending will leave you both emotionally drained and wanting to know more."
"Wow! I think this book is the best yet in the Seacliff High series! Packed with suspense, wicked twists and as always, Ms. Daley's wonderful style, combining mystery with the value of family and friends."
"Wow! What a great story. I am so happy to see this series back again. This is well-written with a little bit of paranormal. The ending has my mind reeling and anxiously waiting the next installment."
"I was pulled in to the mystery from the start and read until the end. It's a very good page turner! Lots of twists and turns and believable characters and very good friends."
"My mind is reeling as I sit here thinking about this book that I just finished seconds ago. All I can say is Wow! I want more, I want to know what happens next."
"This fast-paced book has an intriguing plot that involves teenagers solving mysteries, as well as a great storyline and excellent character development. I love Ms. Daley’s writing style; there is always a strong message of the value of friendships and family, while incorporating intriguing mysteries. I highly recommend this series to readers of all ages who enjoy a good, clean mystery."
Image may contain: ocean, text and outdoor

No comments: